Manager Global Marketing, Campaign Management (m/w/d)1 Stellenangebot
Leica Microsystems has helped shape the future for over 170 years by developing groundbreaking optical and digital solutions. As a global leader, we’re driven by continuous improvement to excite our customers and to create the best work environment for our people. Customer focus, innovation, and teamwork are at the core of our culture and the foundation of our success.
Want to be part of a company whose products are part of cutting-edge research around the world? Join Leica Microsystems in our commitment for brilliant solutions and insight.
Leica Microsystems is proud to work alongside a community of nine fellow Danaher Life Sciences companies. Together, we’re pioneering the future of science and medicine, developing products that enable researchers in the fight to save lives.
We are currently looking for our office in Wetzlar for a
Manager Global Marketing, Campaign Management (m/w/d)
You will translate the global marketing strategy into transactional measures for both demand generation and sales enablement. You and your team drive the production of omni-channel marketing activities that successfully target our customers and generate leads. In this position you report to the Global Director of Demand Generation and Marketing Communication and work closely with the Business Units, Regional Marketing Managers and the Global Marketing Strategy and Operations Team.
- You plan and produce multi-national cross-channel marketing campaigns based on strategic briefs and monitor the impact during the execution phase
- You build and develop a highly engaged, high-performing, growth-oriented team of campaign project managers and motivate them to perform at their highest level, to experiment and innovate
- You provide marketing & communications guidance and support for all business units and regional teams including web content, email campaigns, marketing automation and customer journeys, social media marketing, brochures, flyers and white papers, multimedia & videos, writing, graphic design, experience and personalization.
- You ensure the team is doing the right things (focusing on the critical few) and doing things right (using the Danaher Business System (DBS) and best validated practices)
- You drive transparency and focused execution with strong visual management and standard work
- You ensure strong partnership cooperation with the market segment managers and other business partners
- You manage a team of individuals in global work locations
- You perform other duties as required
- Bachelor's degree in marketing and communication and a long-standing experience working within marketing of a global company. Several years of marketing experience in the scientific area would be considered a plus.
- Fluent English skills, both written and spoken. Additional knowledge of German would be an advantage.
- Experience in successfully leading product / customer solution launches in global B2B organizations as well as successful development and introduction of revenue growth initiatives
- Hands-on experience in content creation, editing and media production for omni-channel marketing campaigns with a focus on lead generation
- Strong project management skills as well as the use of project management tools and experience in lean management
- Creative design thinker with excellent interpersonal skills
What We Offer
Learn all there is to know about Kaizens, PSP’s and Muda as part of our Danaher Business System (DBS) trainings
The opportunity to contribute your own ideas
Attractive Benefits Package (Pension, Healthcare and many more benefits)
Continuous training, support and focus on your personal development
- Great colleagues in an innovative, team-oriented global work environment
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Do you feel that this could be your future position? Then do apply online.
Get More Insight
Learn more about what we do and who we are by watching our company video “We Are Leica”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zHmalqMXN4
Are you interested to discover new opportunities in an innovative, team-oriented environment? Then do apply online. We are looking forward to your application!
For further questions regarding the application process please contact Franziska Schneider, Talent Acquisition Coordinator on +49 6441 29 2836.
When you join us, you’ll also be joining Danaher’s global organization, where 69,000 people wake up every day determined to help our customers win. As an associate, you’ll try new things, work hard, and advance your skills with guidance from dedicated leaders, all with the support of powerful Danaher Business System tools and the stability of a tested organization.
Danaher is committed to a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels they belong and all voices are heard. We believe in our associates and the unique perspectives they bring to every challenge, which is why we’ll empower you to push the boundaries of what’s possible.
At Danaher, we value diversity and the existence of similarities and differences, both visible and not, found in our workforce, workplace and throughout the markets we serve. Our associates, customers and shareholders contribute unique and different perspectives as a result of these diverse attributes.
If you’ve ever wondered what’s within you, there’s no better time to find out.