Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) Eastern Europe in Budapest (Home Office)1 Stellenangebot
ab sofort Vollzeit Vertrieb / Verkauf
As a family-owned and family-operated company in its eighth generation and as global technological leader, Isabellenhütte lives on the power of innovation and pioneering spirit of its employees – and has done so for over 500 years. With a clear focus on future markets, we develop electric resistor materials, thermoelectric materials for temperature measurement as well as electric components and sensors for precision measurement technology for the electrical and electronics industry. Constantly striving to optimize and innovate as well as the leeway required for this allows our employees to forge new paths, discover new opportunities and learn new things every day. We say: People. Develop. Success.
Strengthen our committed sales team for components as a
Area Sales Manager (m/f/d) Eastern Europe in Budapest (Home Office)
- You generate growth through the classic range of tasks in area sales - in this case, above all, looking after existing customers in Hungary, Romania, Poland, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Czech Republic and Slovakia
- You give support to global key accounts as well as distribution partners in your territory
- The identification of market potential and generation of ideas for further growth through constant market observation and regular participation in trade fair is also in your area of responsibility
- You check in which industries and customer segments our products can also be useful and selectively acquire new customers
- Existing and newly acquired customers are to be given competent and solution-oriented advice, so that the basis for long-term cooperation is created
- You report directly to the Sales Director Components
- Successfully completed studies in Electrical Engineering / Electronics, Vehicle Technology and / or Industrial Engineering with a focus on Electrical Engineering
- Sales experience for electronic components in the automotive environment is desirable
- Good product and application knowledge in the area of precision resistors is advantageous
- Very good knowledge of English
- Responsible, ambitious, goal- and team-oriented way of working
- Communication skills, enthusiasm and assertiveness complete your profile
- Willingness to travel of > 50% is required
What speaks for us:
- Attractive salary and participation in the company's success
- Excellent company retirement plan (winner of the bAV Award 2018)
- Flexible working hours
- Numerous opportunities for professional and personal development
- Sports and health offers, such as sports groups, health courses in the fitness studio, business bike, salad bar
- A cafeteria with live cooking, including employer subsidy
- Offers and services for families, such as vacation care, family counseling service
People. Develop. Success.
Would you like to make an important contribution to the success of Isabellenhütte with your work?
Then apply online now!
Ms. Elena Marscholl (tel. +49 2771 934-462) is happy to answer questions about the position or the application process in advance.
Eibacher Weg 3-5
Telefon 02771 934-0
Fax 02771 23030
Frau Elena Marscholl
Dieses Stellenangebot wurde